Tomorrow is!!Doi Fuuka (24.06.28)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Power!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much♪♪

Yesterday I ate fried potatoes with MihaMiha-chan🍟

Heheー😆





The potato was way bigger than I expected which surprised me‼️

It was delicious♡

MihaMiha-chan、Yuーーーーーchan let's hang out again🤍🩷💚

Also tomorrow is、、、!!

A LIVE SENDAI Vol.2♡

It's my first event、and my first joint live show、so I'm super nervous、but I'm really really excited!

I'm so excited I might not be able to sleep💤

It's also my first time going to the Kanto region🚶

I wonder what it'll be likeー!!!???I'm curious💭

I'll go to bed early ready for tomorrow🛌

So I'll see you tomorrow♡

Tomorrow's lucky colour will be bright green💚

I hope you'll wave lots of penlights for me♪

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜


Comments