Yamazaki Mei-chan!@Nonaka Miki (24.06.28)

Chel here😈💜👾

Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments 
Make me super happy!



☁️🎀Yesterday's 2 choices🎀☁️
Which would you rather drink right now
Oolong tea?
Jasmine tea?

Oolong tea
Was the majority!


I thought it would be about 50-50
So I'm surprised!
I prefer jasmine tea、
But I like oolong tea with yakiniku 💫


☁️🎀❛ ・ ❛🎀☁️
Yamazaki Mei-chan
Happy 19th birthday 🐼💚





I love Mei-chan's attitude and way of approaching life!
I hope that Mei-chan
Has a wonderful year 💚



☁️🎀T/N News and information has not been translated🎀☁️



☁️🎀Today's 2 choices🎀☁️
Have you napped recently?
Or not?


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much 🩷
Please come by again tomorrow!


Everyone what did you do todayー!
Please come by again tomorrow 💚


See ya 🐾


Comments