Yamazaki Yuhane-chan!@Nonaka Miki (24.06.27)

Chel here😈💜👾

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments 
Make me super happy!



☁️🎀Yesterday's 2 choices🎀☁️
Right now、are you hungry?
Or not?

I'm not hungry
Was the majority!


I guess you all write your comments 
Once you feel full?!
Thank you very much ❤️

☁️🎀❛ ・ ❛🎀☁️
BEYOOOOONDS
LIVE TOUR 2024 SPRING
~PERSOOOOONALITY
「Wings of Dreams」〜
I watched the live stream!
Congrats to Yamazaki Yuhane-chan on her graduation 🪽




I couldn't make it to the venue today

So I'm glad I could see her last week 💕


☁️🎀T/N News and information has not been translated🎀☁️


☁️🎀Today's 2 choices🎀☁️
Which would you rather drink right now
Oolong tea?
Jasmine tea?


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much 🩷 
Please come by again tomorrow!


Everyone what did you eat today?


See ya 🐾



Comments