Yamazaki Yuhane-san Doi Fuuka (24.06.27)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Power!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for your all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much❤️

Today、was BEYOOOOONDS-san's

『BEYOOOOONDS LIVE TOUR 2024 SPRING ~PERSOOOOONALITY 「Wings of Dreams」~』

I went to watch it🪽

Yamazaki Yuhane-san、congratulations on your graduation

Yamazaki-san San super cute and sparkling♡

Yamazaki-san's smile、made me naturally smile too😊

Her winged angel dress 、was super beautiful🙌🏻

I love Yamazaki-san's powerful singing voice、and her performances❤️

I'll keep working hard to become an idol who can sing powerful songs、just like Yamazaki-san

I spent the whole time floating on her love🪽

I'll keep on supporting her from the shadows forever!!




Tomorrow's lucky colour is、Italian red❤️

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜




Comments