Yamazaki Yuhane-san!Murata Yuu (24.06.27)

Good evening❤️


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday❕


Today
BEYOOOOONDS LIVE TOUR 2024 SPRING〜PERSOOOOONALITY「Wings of Dreams」〜


I was able to go and watch‼️



The costumes and the venue were all a beautiful red colour、it was so wonderful‼️



Yamazaki Yuhane-san had a beret with wings、and a winged dress so I realised again just how well wings suit Yamazaki Yuhane-san 🪶❤️



During the LIVE、she was smiling the whole time so I really felt her love!❤️‍🔥


When I introduced myself at Winter Hello、Yamazaki Yuhane-san smiled back at me and I really love her smile❤️



I also love her singing voicea、and her visuals and just everything❤️




I'll keep working hard so that I can give a performance filled with smiles just like Yamazaki Yuhane-san!


I'll keep on supporting her✨


Today I was YuHappy all day long😸❤️
(I tried using it myself🙇🏻‍♀️)






May you and yuu keep smiling ❤️



Comments