BabyMonster ♡ Tashiro Sumire (24.07.31)

Yaposhumi



I'm Tashiro Sumire♡




Today I went to Kobe、

To see BabyMonsterー♡




I enjoyed oshikatsu💫




Ahhーーー I was just so happy ߹𖥦߹♡



Everyone was just so cute、

And their performance was incredible...💖




I even happened to have a matching hairstyle with my oshi Chiquita-sama、

So I'm really glad I wore twintails today 🥹(I feel so blessed)




I like Asa-chan too!

I love Asa-chan's rapping、

And hearing her live got me so excited💖




I was just so happyー!!!



I love BabyMonster♡♡♡



I'll definitely never forget today✨✨✨✨



───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────

T/N News and information has not been translated

───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────



I got lots of goods ♡



I went with my older sister today〜!



Sis、thank you。♡




Well then!


This has been Tashiro Sumire♡



https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12861965140.html

Comments