Hey Hey👶
︎I'm Hashida Honoka⚾
For all of your likes🤍comments🤍thank you very much🙇♂️
Today!
I went to the beauty salonー!!
My fringe has been long for agesー so I got it cut
I can see so much more!!笑lol
And I had some treatments done so my hair's all silky
Silky smooth
The stylist also taught me how to curl my hair and set it for me、I was so mega happy!
But!
When I went outside!
Rain
Huh?
Eh…
Eh!!
I was so sad!!!!😭
I bought an umbrella to walk home
I avoided the rainദ്ദി ˃ ᵕ ˂ )
But I now have another vinyl umbrella living at home!
Anyway!
This isn't linked、
But there's something I want to show you all!!
I bought Pino yesterday and I found a star shaped Pino!!
I left it until last、
But then Mama asked aren't you going to take a photo?…
So I did!
After it sat in the fridge for 2 days😅
I'm glad no-one ate it⊂( • ̀ㅂ•́ )⊃セーフ
And!
There's something I want to ask you!
Is this、
Linked
Or
Unlinked
What do you think!?
Please let me know in the comments🙏
⚾️🌟🔥
Announcements have been made about our upcoming events、
But I wanted it to be clearer for you!
So I decided to make a schedule sheet!
It's my own original schedule sheet!!
Is it clear
I hope so!
So!
Here it is!!
T/N News and information has not been translated

Thank you very much for reading until the very end🙇♂️
That's all! This has been Hashida Honoka( ̄^ ̄)ゞ


Comments
Post a Comment