B.L.T. Now On Sale!/ Tonight is #HelloDream @Nonaka Miki (24.07.29)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!



\Yesterday's 2 choices/

----------------------------------------

Rucksack?Handbag?


It was about 50-50!
I prefer a handbag!
Because I can get my stuff out more easily 💫

---------------------------------------- 

B.L.T. September Issue
Was released on July 26th 🩷
I was able to do a shoot ・interview
With my gen mates Makino Maria-chan and Haga Akane-chan。



We got to talk loads

Which was really fun!

Please get your hands on a copy and take a look!



Also tonight at 1.10am is

Hello Dream。


From Morning Musume。'24

Ishida Ayumi-san、Makino Maria-chan、

Okamura Homare-chan、Yamazaki Mei-chan、

Sakurai Rio-chan、Yumigeta Ako-chan、

And Nonaka Miki will be performing

「Iroppoi Jirettai」!


A song we also performed during our spring tour!

This time we were able to perform it in the studio!

Please watch it!I'm waiting for your thoughts 

About both B.L.T. and Hello Dream 💫


T/N News and information has not been translated


\Today's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------- 

Mountains?Beach?

---------------------------------------- 


For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



This week we have Internet Sign Events
For our new single。
We'll be reading the messages 
Of the people who were selected、
And it seems like you'll be told today if you were selected!


If you applied、
Please let me know your result either way 💫



It's so hot I feel like I'm going to melt
How are you all doing?
I want to know about your daily lives!
Let's enjoy this week too!



Comments