First Photo⚾ Hashida Honoka (24.07.13)

Good evening 👶

I'm Hashida Honoka ⚾




Today was!

Hello! Project 2024 Summer ALL OF US 「Vega」

Opening Day‼️



I still can't believe that I'm appearing in a concert as a Hello! Project member、、
Plus I really can't believe that I'm doing it as Rosy Chronicle's leader、、🥺
Maybe it'll never feel real 😊


Yesterday I started my blog、
And my first blog was mainly a self introduction!

So today

Is my first time writing a regular blog🙈

I spent ages thinking about what sort of photo I should post!
And!
The first thing I thought of was this person💚




OCHA NORMA's Kitahara Momo-chan🍑

Ever since I was a Kenshuusei、I knew once I started a blog、I'd start by posting a photo with Momo-chan 😣!!

I'm glad I've achieved that💚︎🤍

From here on too I'll continue my unrivaled love for her😅






T/N News and information has not been translated



Thank you very much for reading until the very end🙇‍♂️

That's all! This has been Hashida Honoka( ̄^ ̄)ゞ 




Comments