First Time in a While。Minion。 Inoue Haruka (24.07.31)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!




Today、I signed photobooks、I did school work、and I went to the cinema。
I finished signing all of my photobooks!
I'm excited for you to get theーm。
As expected I didn't finished my school work。
But I went to the cinema anyway。
I ordered the largest popcorn。I ordered oolong tea to go with it。
I wanted to drink juice but I ended up ordering oolong tea。
I watched the Minion movie。
I've been looking forward to it for a while。
I feel like I ride the Minion ride every time I go to Universal Studios。



Recently、I've done something bad。
I went clothes shopping。
And I bought 2 expensive outfits。
I was like ahhー it's so cute and cheap、but they were a completely different price to what I expected、so I was like huhー?but it turns out that they were on the wrong rack。
I didn't check hard enough。
I hope that if I wear those outfits soon you'll all say that I look cuteー which means that buying them was fate rather than a fail。


Plus it's raining、and it always rains when I don't have an umbrella with me。
I don't like carrying an umbrella around because it always hits my legs…。It happened again today…。



I wonder what I'm writing。



(T/N News and information has not been translated)




Tomorrow is LimiSta!
At 18:00 with Nonaka-san!
Watch it okayー!


Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻‪



Comments