Gen Mate Nanami!!Matsubara Yulia (24.07.28)

Hello everyone!

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸nyaa


At yesterday's Hello! Project 2024 Summer ALL OF US Sendai performance、I took a photo with my gen mate OCHA NORMA's Kubota Nanami-chan 📷

Now、we're about the same height 😊


July 23rd was Nanami-chan's 20th birthday🎂I'm glad I could wish her「Happy birthday」in person💕


I messaged her to wish her happy birthday and to say we should hang out、but our schedules don't really match up so let's do it another time!!


My precious gen mate who helps me ride through anything 💗✨



We used to always see each other at Kenshuusei Recitals、but OCHA NORMA-san last appeared as a guest in December。I'm glad we could see each other again at Hello Con♡


I couldn't go to her birthday event this year、

But I definitely want to go next year 💕


T/N News and information has not been translated 🎤


This has been Matsubara Yulia🤍🐈‍⬛



https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12861621135.html

Comments