H ot!Yofu Runo (24.07.29)

Yoffuu〜


I'm Runo


Akyama-saーn 💓


𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷𝙳𝙰𝚈




I love yoーu



Really!!



Akyama-san


Says a lot of things 


Deep things! 


I feel like if I tell her 


She might change



But I always want to go


To Akyama-saー〜n


And she always welcomes me


Like 


Yeーs(*ˊ ˋ*)



💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💕💕



Biーg Love




Runo


Doesn't 


Really hang out with people 


But I hang out a lot 


With Akyama-san


Loads 




Everyone lovーes her


And she wants to bring us all with her


She's always the person running right at the front!



She really suits the letter 「A」



𝑳‌𝑶‌𝑽‌𝑬 💓

I love you 




Hoーーーt!!!!!




Tomorrow 


I have LimiStaーー


With Akyama-san



*\(^o^)/*




Yuutii

Is in Paris!

Amaziーーーng


Also 


Sakura Japan-san 💓💕

Please do your best



GanbaRuno



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12861757951.html

Comments