Happy Birthday!Doi Fuuka (24.07.29)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much❤️

In yesterday's blog comments、I asked you about my habit of speaking Kansai dialect in Osaka、and standard Japanese in Tokyo?👂🏻

And、lots of people related to me which I guess was kinda obvious!!🥴

My intonation?naturally changes from Kansai dialect、to standard Japanese?

But I really don't notice it happening

Someday、I want to become able to use both standard Japanese and Kansai dialect fluently!

Today is

Akiyama Mao-san's 22nd birthdayーーー❤️

Happy birthday Akiyama-san!!

Also Also、

I was able to go and watch Akiyama-san's birthday event 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

It was super super fun😆

Akiyama-san was really cool♡

You could really see Akiyama-san's warmth、and her kind personality、which was wonderful🫶🏻🫶🏻

And once again、I realised how amazing Akiyama-san's dancing isーーーー

Someday、I want to become someone who can dance like Akiyama-san

From here on too、I'll alwaーーーーys alwaーーーーーーーys love Akiyama-san❤️❤️

I hope that Akiyama-san has a wonderful year



Thank you for the photo!

♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡

Today

After work ended

I took purikura

With Miha-chan and Yuu-chan!

I'm so happy so happy🙌🏻🙌🏻😆




We all did peace signs✌🏻✌🏻

Yay

And And

We ate strawberry tanghulu🍓

It was delicious♡




Let's hang out together again😊😊

Tomorrow's lucky colour will be、light red❤️

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜


Comments