Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------------
Which would you rather eat right now
Red bean bread?Cream bread?
Red bean bread?Cream bread?
It was about 50-50!
I'd currently rather eat red bean bread。
Particularly with koshian!
I'd currently rather eat red bean bread。
Particularly with koshian!
-----------------------------------------
July 28th Hawks 2024
Hawk FestivalSUMMER BOOST
@Mizuho PayPay Dome
The special site is here
Morning Musume。'24
Were able to perform
After the match ended!
Thank you very much 💛
Before the match began Ikuta Erina-san
Did the ceremonial pitch
Which us members watched from the audience seats 💚
Ikuta-san
Has been practicing a lot for today、
So my heart was like「Goooーーー!」
As I watched her。She was so cool!
I've experienced many wonderful things today、
So I've felt grateful all day long!
Thank you very much 💛
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------------
Rucksack?Handbag?
-----------------------------------------
Rucksack?Handbag?
-----------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Yesterday was the Japanese men's basketball match
At the Paris Olympics 💫
Ultimately、we were defeated by Germany
But they worked hard and made it a close battle
Hoovers JAPAN were really powerful!
Next is the Japanese women's turn!
It's on the 30th、against America。
Another match I'm partially excited for
Is Serbia × America tomorrow!
The American team is the Dream Team
So I can't wait to see them play。
Of course、I'll be keeping a close eye on
LeBron James、
And Anthony Davis from the Los Angeles Lakers!
Serbia has the 2023-24MVP
Nikola Jokić!
So I'm curious to see how Serbia plays。
I also enjoyed today's match
At Mizuho PayPay Dome Fukuoka
So I'm getting to enjoy a lot of sport
At the moment 💛
Everyone please tell me what you're up to at the moment!
What era are you in?



Comments
Post a Comment