HBD Akiyama-san!Murata Yuu (24.07.29)

Good evening!


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday💗


Today is Akiyama Mao-san's birthday🎂‼️
Happy 22nd birthday🎉


I messaged her at exactly midnight😸❤️


One of my dreams is to do a powerful dance with Akiyama-san🦄🌸


I'll work hard so that I can look as cool and mature and powerful while dancing as Akiyama-san does🔥



Also today I attended Akiyama-san's birthday event🎀


Her dancing was powerful、and she showcased a range of choreography from cute to cool so it was an amazing LIVE 😸🫶🏻


Her costume was cute and cool too💗
A perfect dress🌸
A flower girl🌼


You can't see but her earrings were flowers too







Also today!


Our autumn tour was announced‼️

The title is

Tsubaki Factory Live Tour 2024 Autumn-Kodou-

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻



This time it's a live house tour!
My first live house tour!


We'll be closer to you all in live houses so that'll be fun!
I'm suーper duper excited👍🏻


Plus our tour is starting just 1 week after the closing day of Hello Con so you won't have to feel Tsubaki Loss😊


FC advance ticket sales have begun so please come and see us‼️


May you and yuu have another good day tomorrow🍀🌟


#lightredispretty



Comments