HBD & Thanks for LimiSta Murata Yuu (24.07.30)

Good evening‼️


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday💗


Today is Kasai Yuumi-san's birthday‼️
Happy birthday💜



Kasai-san is the senpai I'm personally closest too and I really enjoy spending time talking with her🌟


Thank you very much for always giving me lots of advice during rehearsals💗


Also we've been looking at each other、and poking each other and just messing around together recently 笑lol

Please keep looking out for me Kasai-san❕



Also today I had an Internet Sign Event
with Ono Mizuho-san

Thank you very muchー!!




Mountain Pose🗻


Ono-san often comes to talk to me and I love Ono-san's smiling face😸🫶🏻


I got to see her smile a lot during today's sign event which made me happy💞


Our arm wrestling competition was fun too 笑lol
My first one in a while 笑lol




May you and yuu spend tomorrow smiling ^^💗



Comments