It's Finally Summer!Onoda Karin (24.07.15)

Good evening


I'm Onoda Karinᙏ̤̫͚


Thank you very、as always、for your likes and comments 
They make me super happy❤︎


Today wasーー

『SPARK 2024 in KAWASAKI』

To everyone who came、thank you very much

Summer outdoor festivals are the best!
I love the summer vibes!
I actually wish it was sunnier!
(Although the heat was already intense)


We performed at around midday

So it was really bright outside

But I could see the faces of everyone watching the stage really clearly

I saw quite a few people dancing too☀️

To everyone who watched the live stream、thank you very much 

Summer is just the bestーー



Everyoneーーー
Which summer drink do you prefer
Cider??Ramune??

I、、、


Love them both!




Yesterday、I took a photo with Miyakoshi Chihiro-chanー♡
Her dancing is mega cool。
I'll work hard so that I can dance like Chihiro-chan too!
And、someday I want to go to the zoo together🦁


    
🌹🌹T/N News and information has not been translated


A word from Karin🦔

Sushi is yummyー💕



For reading until the very end、thank you very much。



See you later




https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12860043296.html

Comments