Kasai Yuumi-san!!Doi Fuuka (24.07.30

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much♪♪

Today!

July 30th is

Kasai Yuumi-san's birthdaーーーy!!💜💜

Happy birthday Kasai-san😊




Kasai-san is always so kind🙌🏻🙌🏻

So I

Listen to everything that Kasai-san says、as if it's gospel

How can I explain it

Every word she tells me、is just so warm and brimming with love

All of the warm words from Kasai-san、are living inside me、and I'll alwaーーys keep them with me

As for things I like about Kasai-san、there's a lot、but I'll introduce one of them!

Yowasa Janai yo、Koi wa
Garakuta DIAMOND
Shichibu Saki no Tsuzuki
Amayadori no Epilogue

What do these songs all have in common?




That's right!

Kasai-san sings the first line of all of these songs😆😆

I love all sides of Tsubaki Factory、from the ephemeral Tsubaki Factory、to the energetic Tsubaki Factory、to the evolving Tsubaki Factory

I love all of Tsubaki Factory's songs、but the songs where Kasai-san sings the first line、are all such ephemeral and beautiful songs

Only Kasai-san can express that cuteness and also that ephemeral feeling、is something I've been thinking about a lot recently

I want to become closer with her、and be able to laugh with her a lot🙌🏻🙌🏻

I'll alwaーys alwaーーーーーーーーーーーys love Kasai-san🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

I hope that Kasai-san has a wonderful year💜

Tomorrow's lucky colour will be、purple💜

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜



Comments