Lemon Matsumoto Wakana (24.07.31)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

I wanna sing duet with Hanana someday😚🌼

I love Hanana's singing!







I talked about this on the radio this week、but I really like lemon desserts!🍋

Particularly lemon tarts🥰

This year、compared to other years、I've seen lots of lemon desserts!!

Lemons are even just cute too look at😚💛

I hope I can find more and more lemon foods〜

Everyone、this year、have you eaten anything lemon flavoured?

I've eaten、lemon tarts、and lemon baumkuchen、and lemon bread、and lemon canelé!!!

I've eaten loads🤭






Since I'm talking about lemons、here are some fresh lemon coloured photos!🐣🍋



🐒T/N News and information has not been translated🐒



I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

I looked it up、and apparently lemon season isn't summer、but winter!😳

This weekend's Hello Con、is our Hiroshima performance、so I hope I can but something lemony😙🍋

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana



Comments