Mornin'!Kamikokuryo Moe (24.07.31)



Good morning👒


Today is the end of July〜。

I consider July and August to he the summer months so I usually find them exhausting、
But I've found lots of things to like about summer this July、
So it's just flown by。
I still want to do lots more summery things so I'm ready for August〜笑lol






I went to Hana's birthday event yesterday!💐

She's so innocent、and she expresses her love so factually、
Hana's a bit delicate、but she gives her current life all she's got❤️‍🔥

Yesterday's birthday event、

All I can sense is her future、、、🔥

That's my takeaway!笑lol

Hana was really shining on stage。

I feel like it's a miracle that I get to be with the current Hana、
I couldn't take my eyes off her from the very first song 笑lol


Her singing was amazing〜!!


16 year old Hana、
Try lots of things and learn lots、
Find lots of things you like、
And make Hana's life her very own🤍


Love🫶




Okay for today

I'm going to listen to Kiseki no Kaori Dance。as I get ready!😄





Everyone!
Let's get through today!




I'm off!See you later〜!




Comments