⚾My Long Awaited Blog‼️ Hoshida Honoka (24.07.12)

\Nice to meet you/

︎🤍I'm Hashida Honoka🤍

Rosy Chronicle's blog has officially opened!!!

There's things I want to tell you literally every day!
So I'm really happy I get to talk to you through my blog every day!
I'm so excited、kinda too excited!
I can't wait to write a blog every day、so I hope you'll look forward to reading them too💕

First up、I'll talk about Rosy Chronicle

🌹Onoda Karin、Murakoshi Ayana、Uemura Hasumi、Matsubara Yulia、Hashida Honoka formed Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit'22✨
🌹Yoshida Hinoha、Kamimura Rena joined us、and we became Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit'23✨
🌹Then、Shimakawa Hana、Soma Yume also joined us、and we became Rosy Chronicle✨

Our group name is
「Rose coloured」or「Hopes have been fulfilled」「Full of happiness」 “Rosy”、
And a record of historical events “Chronicle”。
We want to continue our story、
And leave behind a history full of happiness。


Anyway! Since this is my first blog、I'll do a self introduction!!

︎⚾Member Colour 
︎🤍White🤍

︎⚾Hometown 
Tokyo 

︎⚾Date of Birth 
2005/10/17👀 ̖́-‬

︎⚾Blood Type
B

︎⚾Motto
Tomorrow will bring a new breeze、but your smile is the most important thing!!


Now、I'll talk about my favourite things🫶🏻💗

1st is…
︎🤍Cinnamoroll🤍





My favourite Sanrio character is Cinnamoroll🤍🍼
My favourite thing about Cinnamon is、his tail!
It's so cute how it looks like an actual cinnamonroll😭

Next!2nd is…
︎🤍Chiba Lotte Marines🤍





Did you notice that when I wrote my date of birth I added an 👀 ̖́-‬!
I was born on the very day that the Chiba Lotte Marines won the league championship for the first time in 31 years、and from the moment I was born、
I've loved the Chiba Lotte Marines!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to do some work related to baseball ⚾

Honoka's dream is〜🎶
To throw the ceremonial first pitch at a Marines match🎺

Once I start talking I never stop、but I'll continue in a future blog💓‪


︎🤍T/N News and information has not been translated🤍


Thank you very much for reading until the very end🙇‍♂️

Thats all!
This has been Hashida Honoka( ̄^ ̄)ゞ



Comments