Nice to Meet You Onoda Karin (24.07.12)

Nice to meet you all

I'm Onoda Karinᙏ̤̫͚




🎊Rosy Chronicle's blog has officially opened🎊

Please support Hello Pro's newest group、the 9 member Rosy Chronicle。


It's my first post so I'll do a self introduction。

⭐︎Name 小野田華凜(Onoda Karin)
⭐︎Hometown Tokyo
⭐︎Birthday 2008/1/23
⭐︎Age 2nd year of high school 16 years old
⭐︎Member Colour Pink

⭐︎Hobbies Quizzes、watching soccer、collecting stationery
(I often watch Quiz Knock-san on YouTube)

⭐︎Motto Give everything your all

⭐︎Favourite Food Ramen、Spicy foods
⭐︎Favourite Drink Cider、Oromin C
⭐︎I like anime、especially the anime『Free』

⭐︎People I Respect Miyazaki Yuka-san、Kitajima Kosuke-san、Ashida Mana-san

⭐︎Favourite Time 2am

⭐︎Something I Want to Work On I want to learn to play lots of songs on the guitar


If there are any things you'd like me to tryー、please let me know in the comments😯


Tomorrow
「Hello! Project 2024 Summer ALL OF US『Vega』『Altair』」
Is starting。
It's Rosy Chronicle's first performance with 9 members。

I'm so excited





A word from Karin🦔
I want a guacamole hat

For reading until the very end、thank you very much。

See you later



Comments