Onoda Saori-san!Doi Fuuka (24.07.26)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much🩷

Today was、

🩷LimiSta Internet Sign Event💚〜😆😆😆

To everyone who watched、to everyone who applied to take part、to everyone who cheered me on!

Thank you very much🙌🏻🙌🏻

It was super super happy♡

We're FuuRin♡


Onoda-san is just so cute🫶🏻

I want to learn a lot from Onoda-san、and keep looking forward eveーry day🙌🏻

There were still lots of moments where I sounded awkward、but Onoda-san was always so kind、so I feel like I improved a bit☺️

Getting to do my first LimiSta Internet Sign Event with Onoda Saori-san、makes me so happy!

Thank you very much Onoda-san🫶🏻🫶🏻

I signed each and every one with my whole heart、because I wanted to make you smile、so when it arrived with you、please smile☺️ for me🙌🏻🙌🏻

Even if you couldn't participate、I hope just watching our LimiSta made you smile♡

♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡

Recently、I've been loving peaches🍑

Today

I drank Starbucks' peach frappucino with Yuu-chan!

It was delicioーーーus!!

In the hot summer、refreshing things are best!!!😆

And And

Yesterday、I finally started using a parasol☂️

But、I forgot it at home today

I'll be sure not to forget it tomorrow!

Tomorrow's lucky colour will be、peach!🩷

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜



Comments