Sendai Performance Matsumoto Wakana (24.07.27)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

I've been asleep until just now 笑lol

But I'm awake now、so I'm writing my blーog!笑lol

TIF、I'm so excited!!!

Let's enjoy the summer idol festival〜😆💖 






Today was Hello Con、at Sendai Sunplaza Hall (Miyagi)!!!

Today was、Altair performance!✴️

Sendai Sunplaza Hall、is a very uniquely shaped venue、so I kept looking to the left and the right and up and everywhere〜👀💕

It was so much fun!!

Let's meet again、at our autumn tour !😘

Thank you very much!!!







Today、I did a side ponytail、with a sparkly scrunchie I borrowed from Kamikokuryo-san!🙇‍♀️✨

Personally、side ponytails、feel really idol-like‼︎!

It's curly and bouncy、so it gets me really excited🤗

Oh and!Today、I tried using a new foundation〜

It made my skin look brighter🤭

I collected a lot of information from YouTube and SNS、and then bought this one、so I'm glad I did!!!

I'm still curious about different foundations、so if there's a foundation that you recommend、please let me know!!!🙇‍♀️






🐒T/N News and information has not been translated🐒



I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Ishida-san、gave me Brazilian cheese bread!😳💕

I love cheese bread、I even ate some this morning、so I'm really happy!!!

They're so fluffy、and super delicious!

Thank you very much🥹

Welcome home Ishida-san🥰

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana



Comments