Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Do you read the entire instructions booklet
Yes?No?
No
Was the majority!
I don't read them either、I just trust my intuition!
I feel like this question
Reveals a lot about your personality!
---------------------------------------
Do you read the entire instructions booklet
Yes?No?
No
Was the majority!
I don't read them either、I just trust my intuition!
I feel like this question
Reveals a lot about your personality!
---------------------------------------
Hello! Project 2024 Summer
ALL OF US
Sendai Altair Performance
Sendai Altair Performance
It was a fun concert。
Thank you very much!
I did announce this on Instagram yesterday…
But I now have long hair。
The members all reacted really positively
So my mood was at 200%!
Thank you very much。I'm so pleased。
We received Ishida-san's bread!
Thank you very much!
I'll eat it later!
Maria took this photo for us!
Thank you 🩷
Tour details are here
We'll keep touring around the country on the weekends!
Tickets are currently available for purchase。
Please come and have fun with us!
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Which would you rather eat right now
Red bean bread?Cream bread?
---------------------------------------
Which would you rather eat right now
Red bean bread?Cream bread?
---------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
The Olympics have begun!
Today at 20:30~ is the Japanese men's basketball match。
We're playing Germany!
I'm looking forward to it 💕
Also tomorrow is!
Ikuta Erina-san will be throwing the ceremonial pitch、
And Morning Musume。'24 will be performing
After the match、
So I'm really excited 💛
I'm grateful for the wonderful opportunity!
If you're coming to see us in Fukuoka tomorrow、
Please be sure to cheer us on!
If you're doing other things、
Please have a lovely day 💛
Also later today at 0:30~
Radio Nippon
Morning Musume 。'24
Morning Joshi Gakuen
〜After School Meeting〜
Yamazaki Mei-chan、Sakurai Rio-chan
And myself are appearing!
It's available for 20 days on radiko。
Here
I'll be waiting to hear your thoughts
About Morning Joshi Gakuen!



Comments
Post a Comment