Sky Kamikokuryo Moe (24.07.30)






Summer🦖🌴💚





Good morning〜🐓🌞


Today I woke up at 4:00am。

The early morning sky。





I love it〜。

It gets light earlier in the summer。


I love the twilight that comes just before it gets light so I'm always really glad when I wake up early。


On days like this the choir song U&I gets stuck in my head😌




I'm currently laying down next to the window in my room as I'm writing this blog、and looking outside the sky is suーper pretty。


I can't believe I never found this place beforeー!
The view is so amazing(笑lol)


Usually when I want to look at the sky I go out on the balcony、or I just stand and look through the net door。

My house、despite spending every day here、still has so many charms I haven't yet found〜


I just happened to lay down by the window、but I'm glad I did!笑lol


Making new discoveries in my everyday life makes me really happy!



That's how my day has started today!





Everyone、when you're tired please look at the sky〜!
If you do、it'll heal you!


Well then!

See you later!!




Comments