Strongest Group⚾ Hashida Honoka (24.07.14)

Good evening 👶

I'm Hashida Honoka


Today was!

Hello! Project 2024 Summer ALL OF US 「Altair」

Opening day‼️


For the Vega performances Rosy Chronicle have white costumes with hair accessories💕
For Altair performances we have member colour costumes🤍
Wearing these costumes really made me feel like I'm a member of Hello! Project✨


⚾️🌟🔥


Tadーa∠( ˙-˙ )/




I was able to take a photo with all 9 of my Hello Pro Kenshuusei gen mates📸

We're all shining in our own groups💕🫶🏻

We're the strongest when we're together🔥


Ah!

By the way!

Whenever we take a photo together、someone always sends a message saying when and where we'll meet、

But we've never all arrived on time even once 笑lol


We're all such free spirits!!

But I love that about us too💓‪






T/N News and information has not been translated 



Also!!

Hello!Project 
New Member Audition 2024

Will be held!!


I joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei

After the Morning Musume'19 LOVE Audition。


I didn't have any experience in singing or dancing、but through this audition I learned about how fun performing can be!!


As a result、I'm now getting to work as Rosy Chronicle which makes me super super happy🌹



For detailed information please take a look at theAudition Official Homepage




Thank you very much for reading until the very end🙇‍♂️

 

That's all! This has been Hashida Honoka( ̄^ ̄)ゞ 



The summer night sky is full of dreams~🎶🌟




https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12859900782.html

Comments