Tantantatatan Kamikokuryo Moe (24.07.27)










Hello Con @Sendai

Thank you very much!!



Wakanya was in the seat next to me🥰


You can see in my expression how focused I was on taking these photos (笑lol)



Today the Hello Members really inspired me、
And the fans really energised me too!


During this Hello Con、I've made a lot of personal discoveries、so I feel like I can grow a lot!!
I've giving each performance 100%、but I want to keep growing and improving、and I'm super excited to bring it back to our solo lives too!!



Ah〜!!!!


I'm so excited!!!






Our autumn tour 
Is Angerme's 10th anniversary tour!!

My plan 
Is to deliver the verrrry best live show we can、
One fitting of our 10th anniversary!!!!

Plus it'll be the last tour for Kawamuu。
The setlist hasn't been decided yet and we haven't started anything for it、
But I'm sure the time will just fly by
So I want to treasure each and every performance、
And show you the best side of the current Anju!!!


⚠️Fan Club applications are until August 2nd!⚠️

Our first hall performances are
Ibaraki and Yamanashi。

Our old stomping grounds
Aichi、Osaka!!❤️🤍

My hometown!
Kumamoto!!!(Plus it's right before my birthday!🙈)

Large capacity!!!!!!!
Kanagawa。

Kawamuu's hometown🌟
Kochi!!!(I love it too❤)

Also our hall tour closing day
Miyagi!!!




I'm really excited to be able to visit so many places again during this hall tour!!!


Nothing much has been announced yet、
But Anju's current goal
Is to fill our performances to capacity across the country!!!!

We've all talked about this together、
And to make this come true、we'll make sure our live shows are amazing!!!

Please look forward to it!!





Well then!!!

Good night〜🌚




Comments