Water Kamikokuryo Moe (24.07.29)








Good morning〜!!!🌞


I've been learning from RinRin's example、
And I've been making sure to drink a lot of water recently。

I've had periods when I've worked really hard to drink lots of water in the past、but it's always hard work。笑lol



But since it's so hot at the moment I've been drinking more without having to try too hard!!



I'm so happy☺️


I'm drinking a lot of water、and sweating a lot every day so I feel like that must mean my skin is in good condition too!


Plus、since I'm working so much water my swelling isn't that bad in the mornings!

It's strange。。


But I'm glad about it so I'm not complaining!



It's always so hot、so please make sure you're staying hydrated too!







Well then!
It's Monday!
I'm cheering you onー🔥🔥🔥



See you later!!




Comments