Where Did the Cool Breeze Go!Hashida Honoka (24.07.15)

Good evening👶
I'm Hashida Honoka⚾




SPARK 2024 in KAWASAKI
To everyone who came、and everyone who watched the live stream、thank you very much!!

Standing on stage the breeze felt so good!!
The temperature was perfect today!!!!!

Something I thought today…
Was that it was just too much fun!!
It was so hot so hot!
The breeze was a warm summer breeze too 笑lol

It's summer☀️🍉🌻🏊
I've been waiting!!
Really!!!



My first event as leader!!
The order we line up in for MCs has changed too!!
Everything looked different which made me nervous😳💦



⚾️🌟🔥



I took this photo before the show and breeze blew at the perfect moment!!






This was our 2nd time performing at SPARK、
But last year
It turned out to be our last performance as the 5 member Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit'23、so I felt connected to our past selves!!
We had a very nostalgic set list✨


And、today was

Our first event appearance with the 9 members of Rosy Chronicle✨


This is us!!

The set list was just perfect for today🌹


Getting to perform at SPARK once again、as Rosy Chronicle、makes me super super happy🌹






A photo our Manager-san took📷


We're all heading towards the future、it's such a wonderful photo😊

They took lots more too、so I'll post them another time🤍





T/N News and information has not been translated



Thank you very much for reading until the very end🙇‍♂️

 

That's all! This has been Hashida Honoka ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ



https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12860002955.html

Comments