Yokoyama Reina-san!Doi Fuuka (24.07.28)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much🙌🏻🙌🏻😆😆

I couldn't eat anything delicious yesterday、、

So instead、I ate ice cream on my way home🍨!

That was delicious😊😊

Next time I visit Sendai、I want to eat beef tongue!!!

I hope I can🙌🏻

Yesterday!

I was able to take a photo with Yokoyama Reina-san💛

Thank you very much Yokoyama-san😊



Yokoyama-san called out to me、saying Let's take a photo together!、which made me super happy🫶🏻🫶🏻

I've wanted to talk to Yokoyama-san for ages、so I'm really glad that I was able to talk to her yesterday♪♪♪

I really like Yokoyama-san's singing voice、like it's so unique、it's unforgettable、and I always want to hear more!

And And、I like Yokoyama-san's blonde hair♡

Her bright blonde hair really suits her and she looks so cute 😊💛

I hope I can talk with lots of senpai during Hello Conーーーーー!

♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡

During our LimiSta Internet Sign Event、I talked to Onoda-san about Kansai dialet、so I want to explain in more detail on my blog!

When I lived in Osaka、I used really strong Kansai dialect😆

When I was talking with my friendd、I'd constantly be saying things like Nandeyanen!🙌🏻🙌🏻

But since coming to Tokyo、I don't know what's happened、but my Kansai dialect has suddenly disappeared🙃

Instead、I'm not sure if I'm using standard Japanese、or、I might be using something that's neither Kansai dialect or standard Japanese 

Sometimes、I feel like my Kansai dialect might slip out、but because I don't feel like my Kansai dialect matches well with standard Japanese、it doesn't end up coming out、

So、hearing my Kansai dialect is really really rare now!

And!

My Kansai dialect returns in full force when I'm talking with my friends and family from Osaka!

When I return to Osaka、Kansai dialect

When I come to Tokyo、standard Japanese?

That seems to be how it works!

Has anyone experienced the same thing?

I think it must be fairly common!

I'll keep working hard to get better and talking smoothly!!

Tomorrow's lucky colour will be、golden yellow💛💛

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜



Comments