Yukata @Nonaka Miki (24.07.30)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------

Beach?Mountains?

Beach 
Was the majority!


I prefer the beach too!
But rather than swimming、I prefer enjoying the view 🐬

--------------------------------------- 

Tsuji Nozomi-san's
Ange charme×Shimamura Collab Brand
【Ange charme -Tout le monde-】
My beloved Tsuji-san、
Gave me a yukata as a present!
Tsuji-san、thank you very much 💕
I wore my yukata、and enjoyed summer!



Sitting on the veranda felt really summery。



I had fun playing with sparklers。



It's really hot still、
But summer evenings feel special!
I'm glad I could enjoy the season!
I also posted videos to Instagram
So please take a look!


T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------

Which do you prefer to eat when it's hot
Ice cream?Shaved ice?

---------------------------------------


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



8/18 (Sun)、9/21 (Sat) Cheki Events
9/16 (Mon・Holiday) Sign Event
Applications are currently open、so I'm waiting to hear
That you've applied or reapplied!
I want to meet lots if you 💕


Everyone… did you notice 
That the Tofu photo with「See ya 🐾」
Changes every day?

Comments