18 Years。 Inoue Haruka (24.08.31)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!




Thank you for waiting。
I'll write Harusan's chronological history。
I'll just write notes about anything important。
My memory's not great so it might be a bit sparse。





Harusan's History。


Born on May 6th 2006 at 7:32am。
Born in Hyogo Prefecture。

I look kinda squishy。




2007

February    Started talking。(My first word was「Manma」)

May 6th 1st birthday。My theme park debut。

June     Started walking。

September     Started talking in sentences。(Give me chacha(Tea))


2008

September    my younger sister was born。

Obsessed with Anpanman。


2009

April    Started nursery。Cried a lot。



2010

4 years old、went to nursery without crying。

I admired the idols on TV and would sing and dance with them。

I decided I wanted to be an idol too but I was only 4 so I decided it was impossible、and gave up。



2011

5 years old、I was ill and hospitalised so I missed my nursery recital。



2012

January Hospitalised for 3 days。

6 years old、Started learning ballet、piano。



2013

March Graduated from nursery

April Started elementary school

      Started learning calligraphy。


 

2014

March My first piano recital。My mom had never played the piano before but she practiced with me、so I performed a duet with my mom、but my mom put the sheet music upside down。



2015

August My first vacation。We went to Disney、and my family weren't used to long haul travel so everyone was ill but I felt fine and had fun。



2016

August 2nd family vacation。To Disney。Heavy rain。

      I was constantly hungry。I ate all of the food 

      In the house。

      Since I couldn't swim at al、I practiced in the local pool

       And、I did a short swimming course and did a test   

       I swam 3m。



2017

August Stayed overnight at Universal。



2018

August 2 night 3 day family vacation to Disney。I enjoyed our first longer trip。



2019

March Graduated from elementary school。

April  Entered middle school。They only had sports clubs so I reluctantly joined the soft tennis club。



2020

April  Since I was spending more time at home due to Covid、I watched lots of idol MVs。Discovered Hello Pro。Obsessed with Smileage。



2021

July  Left the soft tennis club。

Summer   Studying hard for entrance exams。Basically lived at cram school。

Autumn   Played in the band to accompany in the choir at my final middle school cultural festival。

       I only played perfectly for the actual show。



2022

March  Graduated from middle school。

April Started high school。

       I didn't know a single person so I spent my time alone。

       I made friends with some girls I started talking to。

       They gave me the nickname「Harusan」。

October Took the Morning Musume。25th Anniversary Audition。



2023

April Went to Kobe with school。I found a shrine called Ikuta Shrine、

I prayed at Ikuta Shrine that I'd pass the audition。

May

13th When I arrived at the location for the final interview、

        It was announced that I passed。

23rd I joined Morning Musume。as a 17ki member。



2024

I became obsessed with Chiikawa thanks to Kitagawa-san。      

August 30th I dreamed that I was late for a school trip。

August 31st  I wrote my personal history。





That's about all…。

How nostalgic。

There's lots of things I don't remember so I messaged my mom and she told me a lot of it。

The major turning point in my life was joining Morning Musume。

Currently、「Hello!Project New Member Audition 2024」is being held。The deadline is、September 2nd at 10am。Really soon!Don't forget!





For all of you ideas、and comments、thank you very much!


Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻‪



https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume16ki/entry-12865691708.html

Comments