Birthday Event 2024 ♡ Matsumoto Wakana (24.08.29)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

I still haven't read all of your comments、but I'll take the time to read them tomorrow!!🙇‍♀️

Thank you very much for all of your comments!








Today was、「Angerme Matsumoto Wakana Birthday Event 2024」〜!!!




To everyone who came、thank you very much!🥹

I was born、on September 1st、and this year、my birthday event was a little bit early!!

You all celebrated in advance🤭

Tomorrow、I want to explain my set list in more detail、but for now I'll just tell you what it is!

⚠️If you don't want to see the set list、scroll until the next photo!⚠️



🌟Set List🌟

M1,① Doki Doki!LOVE Mail/ Matsuura Aya
      ② Attouteki LØVE/ Inaba Manaka
M2, ①Otona no Jijou/ Juice=Juice
        ②Hatsukoi no Anata e/ Smileage
M3, ①I'm Lucky girl/ Morning Musume。 
        ②JUICY HE@RT/ Buono!

⭕️✖️Wakanya Quiz

M4, Tokkai Junjou/ °C-ute
M5, Suki Kamoshirenai/ Kobushi Factory
M6, ①Ameyadori no Epilogue/ Tsubaki Factory
        ②Koi wa Magnet/ Country Girls
M7, ①Yuugure Koi no Jikan/ Smileage
       ②Maji Good Chance Summer/ Berryz Kobo
M8, ①Candy Box/ Suzuki Airi
        ② VIVA‼︎ Barairo no Jinsei/ Country Girls
M9, Egao no Namida~THANK YOU! DEAR MY FRIENDS~/ Matsuura Aya


Including the changes for each performance、I performed 15 songs in total!!!

When I asked you all for your song requests、lots of people said「I want you to sing a lot!」、

So while doing the corners、I sang a lot、and this year、I changed quite a few songs between the 2 shows!!

Also、most of these songs were ones you requested、

So did any of you think、「Ah!I requested this song!」?😏🤍




Thank you very much for getting so fired up for me!!!!

I'll write about my set list in more detail、in the coming days、so look forward to it!😉




For now、I want to talk about my thoughts on the event〜!(It's gonna be long!🙏笑lol)

First、my costume!!

Last year's was cute、so for this year's costume、I decided to go away from skirts for a change、and wore a cool trouser suit!!

The chic black material、was covered in lots of sparkles、and I had high heels、so did I look just a biーt grown-up?😎笑lol

It felt fresh、and it was really beautiful、so I'm really glad that I could wear it for my birthday event!!

The high heels、were still kinda hard to wear、but at least I didn't fall over!笑lol


Also、when you arrived at the venue、did you get a postcard??

Last year、I just prepared message cards、but this year、I made original postcards with my photo、

And I wrote a message and my signature on each and every one by hand!✍️

For the 1st and 2nd show、the photos were different〜😙

The contents of the messages、included my feelings、my favourite mottos、and what I wanted to eat at the time、、、笑lol

Each one is different、and I put my heart into each original message、so I hope you'll treasure it!!!🥰



Also Also、the Wakanya⭕️✖️Quiz corner!!!

My theme this year was、「Get to know Wakanya better!」、

So most of the questions in the Wakanya Quiz⭕️✖️、were based on new information!!

The level of the quiz was so hard、maybe even my family and friends couldn't get it all correct??、so if you failed、please don't feel down!笑lol

Really、it was a game of luck!🙄

Sorry for making it so impossible!笑lol

The final 4 people、received a signed cheki、and、the final person、received Wakanya's handmade “PanPannya(TBC)Mascot”!🍞

Since you did so well on the quiz、I thought you might want a reward!、so I gave out some luxury? presents!!!笑lol

PanPannya、had different faces for the 2 shows、so they're both one of a kind mascots🌝




Above、are the PanPannya mascots、bottom left are the postcards for the 1st show、bottom right add the postcards for the 2nd show!

I haven't sewn anything like the mascots、since my elementary school home economics classes!笑lol

They're not that good、my I put my heart into them、so if you managed to get one、I hope you'll treasure it☺️





🆕T/N News and information has not been translated🆕




I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

It was really really fun!!!!

I've been busy preparing lots and lots of things for today、so I'm really glad that it went off without a hitch、、、🥲

This year、I want to improve my powers of expression、and do more、so that I can spend this year、making all of my fans really happy!

Please continue to support 17 year old Wakanya!🐵🍞

This has been a long blog、but thank you very much for reading the whole thing!

There's still so much I want to say、but I'll do that another time!!!笑lol

I love you allー!❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana 




Comments