Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
When does summer end?
When it stops being hot
When August ends
It was about 50-50!
There were lots of other opinions too
So I really enjoyed reading your comments 💕
It was about 50-50!
There were lots of other opinions too
So I really enjoyed reading your comments 💕
Thank you very much
For all of your interesting thoughts。
I generally think summer ends with August
But this year
We have ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL in September
So maybe that'll still feel like summer?
I'm excited 🐬💙
For all of your interesting thoughts。
I generally think summer ends with August
But this year
We have ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL in September
So maybe that'll still feel like summer?
I'm excited 🐬💙
--------------------------------------
「Morning Musume。'24
Miki Nonaka Birthday Event」
Will be held!
Details are here
I'll be holding a birthday event
Again this year。
I want you all to enjoy it
So I've already started preparing!If you can、
I hope you'll come and see me。
Photos from last year's birthday event 💫
I'm waiting to hear that you've applied for this year's!
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Mozuku seaweed?Mekabu seaweed?
Mozuku seaweed?Mekabu seaweed?
--------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Everyone what have you been up to recently?
Please make sure
That you're getting enough sleep!



Comments
Post a Comment