ChiriChiri Matsumoto Wakana (24.08.31)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

Thank you very much for your thoughts about my birthday event、and for telling me about your favourite song(Or songs🤭)!!!

Everyone、seeing you write such long comments、made me super happy、and it really boosted my self esteem🥲✨

Rather that just having my own opinion、hearing the opinions from all of my fans、is really important to me、

So as I was reading your comments、I felt like you understood what I wanted to convey‼︎、

Plus I found out your own feelings、which made me happy😚

Thank you very much!!!!!

I felt this a lot during my birthday event、but I'm so glad I worked as hard as I did for this 😌

My blog comments over the past few days、are something I'll treasure、and probably keep coming back to reread!😁🤍笑lol

Thank you very very much!!!








This small plushie ChiriChiri、came with me to my birthday event!!!



It has a small bell on its tail、so it's named ChiriChiri!🐈🔔

I think I've had it since I was 2,3 years old、、、

It's about the size of my palm、which is really cute🥰

My lucky colour was “beige”、so I felt like ChiriChiri had to come with me‼︎、so I brought her along😙

Since we've been together for over 10 years、I felt really at ease😌

I'll take her to work again someday!





🆕T/N News and information has not been translated🆕




I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Wait、it's my last day of being 16 笑lol

Once tomorrow comes、I'll have turned 17〜

I'm so excited!🐒

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana



Comments