Cicadas!!Doi Fuuka (24.08.06)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much🫶🏻🫶🏻

Today is the Day of Peace。

I'm praying for peace for everyone in the world。


In yesterday's blog、I talked about going to watch the live shows of Little Camellia-san and Saniko-san!、

And I've spent the whollllllllーーe day reliving the memories、、

It was really amazing、and it was so much fun I want to watch them perform every day🙌🏻

If Little Camellia-san and Saniko-san have events again、I'll definitely go and watch👀

Watching my senpai's performances、I learn a lot、and it inspires me to work even harder

Everyone Everyone

What comes to kind when you think of summer?

I think of、tomatoes!!!!watermelons、cucumbers、the beach、the heat、and cicadas!

Today I'll talk about one of those

Cicadas!

When I think of cicadas、

I think of them as being very noisy!!!!

What do you think of them?

When I hear the cicadas singing、it really feels like summer☀️

It feels like the start of summer♪

How can I explain it

It's like 
Cicadas singing has a summery vibe

Do you know what I mean!!!??

If you don't、you'll understand if you go somewhere where there's lots of cicadas

Anyway I'm getting distracted!!!

When I was little、I'd often catch cicadas with my dad、and we'd go searching for their shells🙌🏻🙌🏻

Here's a photo from that time!!




An appearance of Chibi Doi-san!

Hello Chibi Doi-san😃

Hat、bug catching net、bug cage、long boots?(Maybe it was raining)

All ready for cicada catching👌🏻

Next
A bug will appear

I'm sorry if you don't like bugs🙇🏻‍♀️




I'm holding a cicada shell!

Have you ever held a cicada?

I、have never held a living cicads、I've only touched their shells!

Looking back at these photos is so nostalgic、so I'd like to go cicada catching again someday♡

♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡

Everyone Everyone

「Tsubaki Factory Live Tour 2024 Autumn -Kodou-」

Has been announcedーーー!🍂

↓More details are here↓


For Little Camellia-san、and us three new members、it's our first live house tour🙌🏻🙌🏻

I can't imagine it、but I'm so excited to perform at live houses!

Our autumn tour 

That means 

Autumn is coming closer!!!

My favourite seasons、are spring and autumn so I'm super excited that autumn is coming soon 🌸🍄

The reason I like spring、is because of my birthday

The reason I like autumn、is because the temperature is just perfect♡

Everyone what's your favourite seasonー???

Please let me know!

I imagine a lot of people like the season their birthday is in?

That's Doi Fuuka's personal thoughts


Tomorrow's lucky colour will be、sky blue🩵

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜



Comments