Excited for Autumn Kamikokuryo Moe (24.08.27)





Good morning〜🌞


It's cool in the evenings and mornings、so I can sleep well and wake up more easily😌


The cool evenings reminds me that we're heading towards autumn。

Autumn makes me happy、and it's still summer、but I'm already happy about it☺️





This autumn is going to be my bookish autumn。

I feel like every year I say I'm going to have a bookish autumn、but this year I really want to have a bookish autumn。


When I sorted out the books I have at home I found lots of books that I've half-read、
And lots of books that I haven't read because I wasn't in the right mood for them。


Plus there's about 5 hooks that I haven't bought but want to read、
So I'll start with the books I want to read、then I'll read then books I have at home。

If I don't read then books I'm interested in while I'm still interested I end up not reading them
So I'm only going to read the books I actually want to read!笑lol



Everyone what are you going to do this autumn〜?

 
It's still summer、
But I hope this autumn isn't too short🥺🥺🥺🥺

Please 。。






Well then!
Be yourself!
Take the day at your own pace👌

I'm off 👒

See you later!!




Comments