Exhausted。 Inoue Haruka (24.08.30)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!





Today I signed some display panels for my photobookー!Thank you very much to everyone who got「Harukaze」!
If you won the lottery look forward to yours arriving!

Because of the rain today?My hair was all dry and frizzy。

You can really tell in this photo right?笑lol




Our Nagoya performances scheduled to be held on 8/31、and 9/1 have been cancelled、so I want to do something different for my blog tomorrowー、and I'm thinking of doing an Inoue Haruka chronological timeline?a personal history?。I hope you'll come and take a look tomorrow!
Is there anything else you'd want to see?If you have any ideas please let me know in the comments!



(T/N News and information has not been translated)


I got some Chiikawa glasses the other day♡

Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻‪



Comments