Finally!It's Tomorrow!Murata Yuu (24.08.27)

Good evening!


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday💗


Did you watch yesterday's broadcast 
Of Ikuze!Tsubaki Factory???


The final result
Is that my scary story sadly wasn't put on air 😭😭


But Yuu's scary story will be shown at a booth at the venue so please go and watch it there🥹🌟




Check here⬆️ for more about the IkuTsuba booth‼️


Typhoons are scary but it's currently still scheduled to go ahead!
Please don't worry😊💕


Please be careful if you're coming to the venue‼️




I might be thinking「Woーw」as I'm looking at the bamboo outside 笑lol



12th NEW Single 
「Baby Spider/Seishun Exabyte/Kodou OK?」

Today is the flying get daーy!!


I guess some of you now have the CD??
The Muratas got a CD too👍🏻

We got the Limited Edition A!
With Doi Fuuka's chekiー💚

She seemed happy when I told her 笑lol


If you received Yuu's cheki please let me know in the commentsー❕💗


It'll finally be released tomorrow‼️
Please check out our costume displays、and the posters signed by the membersー✅

This is the first single release for us new members、plus it's the last single release for graduated member Niinuma Kisora-san


So it's both the first and last single with our 12 member line-up‼️
It's very very precious🌟


For each of the 3 songs the song、the lyrics、the dance、and the costumes are all good in a different way so please be sure to get it‪✊🏻💖


May you and yuu have many wonderful days 🍀💗


#iwanttohear #yourscarystories




Comments