Good evening everyone〜!!
I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!
I'm Doi Fuuka!💚
Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much♪
In yesterday's blog comments、some of you said that you've never been to Universalーー、but lots of you said that you have been to Universal!!!🌍
Reading your comments、made me want to go back to Universal、、
Looking at my photos from Universal、makes me want to go to Universal too✌🏻✌🏻
Today、in Hiroshima Prefecture
Hello! Project 2024 Summer ALL OF US「Vega」
Was held〜〜🙌🏻🙌🏻
Yaーy (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Hiroshima Prefecture natives
Juice= Juice-san's Dambara Ruru-san🧡
And
OCHA NORMA-san's Hiromoto Ruli-san💛
Welcome hoーーーme🫶🏻🫶🏻
I was able to take a photo with Hiromoto Ruli-san 📸
Thank you very much Hiromoto-san😊
Recently、I've been able to talk a lot with Hiromoto-san which makes me super happy✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻
She always calls out to me、saying Fuu-chan!!Thank you very much😊
Today、in the wings I sang Alps Ichimanjaku、with Kawashima Mifu-san and Nishizaki Miku-san and Hiromoto Ruli-san🫶🏻🫶🏻
The final bit where everyone does it in sync?was really super fun♪
If we have time、I hope we can do it again♡
♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡
Today、I ate Hiroshima style okonomiyaki🙌🏻
It was suuuuuper delicious♡
I also ate momiji manju🍁
Hiroshima was fun♪
I want to go again!
Also!
Tomorrow is
TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2024!
Tsubaki Factory is performing
15:00~ HOT STAGE
19:30~ HEAT GARAGE
🫶🏻
Everyone!Are you excited for tomorrowーー??
I've been excited ever since I found out that we'd be performing at TIF、so I just can't wait✌🏻✌🏻
I'll do my best tomorrow too💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
Tomorrow's lucky colour will be、orange and yellow🧡💛
Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!
OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO
〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜

Comments
Post a Comment