#HoshibeSho-san / Hello Pro Music Lecture @Nonaka Miki (24.08.30)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!



\Yesterday's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------

Coarse red bean paste?Smooth red bean paste?

Smooth 
Was the majority!


I prefer smooth red bean paste too!
I want to eat wagashi
With some warm tea 🍵



In yesterday's blog、I
I received a lot of comments 
Who said they were planning on coming to our Nagoya shows
So now I feel even more upset 
That tomorrow's concerts have been cancelled、
But I'm happy that
At least we can communicate like this。
Thank you very much for always being here 💫

---------------------------------------

JFN 8/31 (Sat)

Part 1 24:00~25:00

Part 2 25:00~26:00

Midnight Diver City 

〜Shoki no Saturday Night〜

Hello Pro Music Lecture


I was able to appear as a guest with Juice=Juice Matsunaga Riai-chan、Arisawa Ichika-chan 

BEYOOOOONDS Kobayashi Honoka-chan、



And for Part 2

Lyricist and song writer for many Hello Pro songs

Hoshibe Sho-san。




We got to talk for 2 hours 

About the charms of Hello!Project music。

We also heard behind the scenes stories from Hoshibe Sho-san about his song writing process

About the members' recordings、

And about the chorus recordings 💫



It's being broadcast tonight。

Please listen to it!



T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------
Which do you currently feel like?
Tomato soup
Clam chowder
---------------------------------------


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


The recording really inspired me
So now I want to play the piano
And write a song。


Everyone、what do you currently want to do?




Comments