Memories of Hello Con♪ Matsubara Yulia (24.08.30)

Everyone、good afternoon!

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸


Hello! Project 2024 Summer ALL OF US 「Vega」・「Altair」

My memories 🌠



During rehearsals、when we receive our positioning charts、

When I was a Kenshuusei we didn't have individual colours。



But、since becoming Rosy Chronicle we've been given member colours、

So this time my name was finally coloured in light blue 🩵which really motivated me!!


💎


I made my very own appearance schedule(A chart showing which songs I was performing and when I was in the cheering seats)、and I always had it in the wings to double check it、


But I lost it once、、



But!

I remade it 笑lol



The other members、
Called it my cheat sheet 笑笑lollol




T/N News and information has not been translated 🎤


This has been Matsubara Yulia 🤍🐈‍⬛



Comments