Memories of Hello Con 2♪ Matsubara Yulia (24.08.31)

Everyone、good afternoon!

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸



Hello! Project 2024 Summer ALL OF US 「Vega」・「Altair」

Live footage has been posted、available for just 1 month!


You can watch it for free!!


I watched it at 14:00 today !



↓『Vega』


Here 🫧


(『Altair』will be posted tomorrow)


Please watch it lots 🌠



💎🫧🩵


The opening footage introduces all of the members performing、and I always watched it in the wings!!



It was so pretty to see it in person ✨



Plus

Seeing my own name、

And our group name Rosy Chronicle included

Made me super happy 🥺💕




T/N News and information has not been translated 🎤


P.S.


Please tell me your thoughts about『Vega』💗✨

Please tell me you favourite songs too!



This has been Matsubara Yulia🤍🐈‍⬛




Comments