Mustard Greens Mentaiko Onigiri Endo Akari (24.08.30)

Everyone、good evening!





I'm Endo Akari🍨🍎





To everyone who looked at my blog yesterday!
Thank you very much😆✨





Your likes and comments make me super happy。
Thank you very much😭








As was announced yesterday、this weekend's scheduled performances of『Hello! Project 2024 Summer ALL OF US Altair・Vega』have been cancelled due to Typhoon 10。




It was meant to be the closing day、so I'm really sad it's been cancelled😭




I wanted to meet everyone in Aichi Prefecture and show you our Hello Con……




I love Aichi💕




Apparently the typhoon has weakened slightly、but the rain is still coming so please be careful!




‪𓂃 🍨 ‪𓂃‬🍨 ‪𓂃‬🍨 ‪𓂃‬🍨 ‪𓂃‬🍨 ‪𓂃‬




I'm obsessed with mustard greens mentaiko onigiri!!!




I ate one for the first time yesterday、and it was so delicious I'll ot choose mustard greens mentaiko onigiri from now on 💕︎





It's salty and refreshing and it was just so perfect (⑉• •⑉)❤︎





Recently I've just been eating tuna mayo、but I wanted to try something more luxurious、and now I'm a mustard greens mentaiko onigiri convert ✨️





Everyone what's your favourite onigiri ingredient???





✨T/N News and information has not been translated✨



Shitakke ne〜♡



Comments