Osaka 2nd Day ♡ Tashiro Sumire (24.08.11)

Yaposhumi 



I'm Tashiro Sumire♡





Today was Hello Con Osaka 2nd day🐙




To everyone who cheered us on

Thank you very much ^ᴗ ̫ ᴗ^♡



I saw you all 🎶




Getting to talk to so many members at Hello Con

Makes me really happy、🥲💖




Today、

I talked to Hirai Miyo-san a lotー!



It was super fun💜



Hirai-san is really kind and I really love her 😭✨

I really admire her!!!!




Today's Sumire💟



Today my favourite Manager-san

Chose all of Ocha Norma's hairstyles!

👸🏻💖



I'm really happy😭



I'll do this hairstyle lots more going forwardー❤️‍🔥




───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────

T/N News and information has not been translated

───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────



Tomorrow is our FC Event✊🏻🎶



Our first 10 member FC Event in a while!

I'm so excitedー> ̫ <♡



The goods have been unveiled too!


http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=24285



 Definitely get them okay🎀




Off shots。






Let's have fun tomorroーw♡




Well then!


This has been Tashiro Sumire♡



https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12863284781.html

Comments