Osaka!Universal!!Doi Fuuka (24.08.02)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much♪

The other day!!!

I went home to Osaka!

And And

I went to Universal Studios Japanーー🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I went with my mom and younger brother!!

The balloon and star popcorn bucket I have in the photo、are both my brother's💫





I'm hidingー!!!!

Right now、just looking at the photos we took makes me want to go back to Universal♪

I love Universal so much、that I want to back to Osaka just to go、that's how much I love going to Universal😆😆

I've been going to Universal since before my 1st birthday🫶🏻

So、I'm really glad that I could visit Universal again♡

Ah!!

I wore a headband too!

This time I wore my Abby headband💜

Abby is so cute🫶🏻




I want to go to Universal again!

I love Universal!!!

I want to talk lots more about Universal、there's soーーーーーーーoo much I want to say、so please let me write another blog about it!😆😆

Tomorrow is、Hello Con in Hiroshima!

I've been to Hiroshima once on a school trip、so I'm really excited to go back to Hiroshima!

Tomorrow's lucky colour will be、yellow💛

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜




Comments