Outing @Nonaka Miki (24.08.28)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!



\Yesterday's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------------
Mozuku seaweed?Mekabu seaweed?

Mozuku seaweed
Was the slight majority!


I like them both
But recently I've been eating more Mozuku seaweed
So I'd choose Mozuku 💫

---------------------------------------------


I went out with 
Oda Sakura-san、Haga Akane-chan、
And Yumigeta Ako-chan ❤️




We all went to a standing umeboshi place
That Getta recommended!



We all ate shaved ice for dessert

And I took a cute photo of everyone from the side。

I enjoyed some chazuke too 🍵

It was really delicious、

And I had lots of fun。



T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

---------------------------------------------
Ohagi?Daifuku?
---------------------------------------------


For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Thank you very much 
For telling me that you've applied for my birthday event 🩷
I'm looking forward 
To seeing you all there!


If we've never met before 
I hope we can meet someday 💕
Thank you very much for everything!


Comments