Good evening everyone〜!!
I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!
I'm Doi Fuuka!💚
Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much🎀🫶🏻
Today was
Kasai Yuumi・Yagi Shiori・Fukuda Marine・Yofu Runo Tsubaki Factory 3rd Anniversary Live『〜Little Camellia Fight!〜』
Ono Mizuho・Onoda Saori・Akiyama Mao Tsubaki Factory 8th Anniversary Live『Saniko Meeting vol.1〜 Strongest Saniko Legend 「Beginning」〜』
I went to watch them both〜!
Little Camellia-san、and Saniko-san、were reaaaaaally cool、and amazing🙌🏻🙌🏻
First、I'll start with Little Camellia-san💜🧡💙💛
Little Camellia-san had a different vibe today、they were really wonderful
Little Camellia-san、their costumes
Their harmony singing was amazzzzzing、
It hit me right in the heart
Just listening to them made me speechless
They're really amazing
Personally
The moment that really made me go
Whoaaaーーーーーーーh!!!!!
Was the very first song♪
The moment the first song started playing、I was so surprised I jumped!
Getting to hear them sing it、made me so happy♡
Little Camellia-san is the best!!!!!💜🧡💙💛
Also Also、
Saniko-san!!!!!💚🩷❤️
After all、Saniko-san are unbeatable!!!
Strongest Saniko-san!!💚🩷❤️
They got everyone reaーーーlly fired up、I had so much fun😆😆
Their singing and their dancing and everything was so powerful、and so incredible!
For their solo songs、I'm so glad I got to hear each member of Saniko-san sing🙌🏻😆
The way they thought so much about how to get everyone so fired up、it made me emotional to think about how thoughtful Saniko-san are🥺
I too、
Want to become more like Saniko-san and Little Camellia-san
So I'll keep working hard
I gave letters and presents to Saniko-san、and I'm glad I was able to!
(I gave letters and presents to Little Camellia-san on their actual anniversary day!)
Tomorrow's lucky colours will be、the member colours of Saniko-san and Little Camellia-san!💚🩷❤️💜🧡💙💛
Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!
OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO
〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜

Comments
Post a Comment