Shibuya Performance 2nd Day!Tashiro Sumire (24.08.25)

Yaposhumi 



I'm Tashiro Sumire ♡




Today!Was our 2nd day of Hello Con Shibuya💖



To everyone who came 

Thank you very much 👼🏻



All of your cheers made me super happy💜💜💜



Both performances were really funー!!!




Today!Incredibly!I was able to take a photo 

With Maeda Kokoro-san😭🩵




I'm so glad we could take a photo together、、😭



I got to chat a lot with Maeda-san

Both yesterday and today!!✨



I'm so happy、、🥹💖



I'm super glad that she calls me Sumire😳

I love Maeda-san!!!




I always get to talk to lots of members

Which make me so happy!




Today Hirai-san mentioned my name during the MC

I was just so happy、、😭💜



Hirai-san is always so kind and I love her😭




Our next performance in Aichi is our last one which is sadー🥺



───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────

T/N News and information has not been translated

───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────



I did a side ponytail🎀

 



Today I read manga during my free time、

It was so interesting!> ̫ <



I read manga、then slept!



Now、I'll sleep again!




Well then!


This has been Tashiro Sumire♡



https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12864976624.html

Comments